What You Can Expect
This course will provide a unique opportunity to learn more about digital dental records and how to best prepare for integration. During a luxurious cruise aboard one of Toronto’s largest yachts, presenters will cover the best practices relating to the implementation of digital dental records. For attendees who have already implemented digital dental records, new products and technological innovations will be presented as well as tips on how to perfect existing setups. Related topics will include practice renovation and new practice construction, with helpful advice that will help you best prepare for your upcoming project or give you ideas that could help improve your existing practice.
All participants will gain a greater understanding on how to improve the bottom-line of their practice through improvements to staff productivity, efficiency and overall profitability. This evening's speakers will draw on decades of experience to help guide participants through all stages of implementation, with helpful hints and tips that will save you both time and money as you invest in your practice's future!
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND:|
|Dental professionals interested in either implementing or improving their practice?s digital record capabilities|
|Queen?s Quay (Harbourfront), Downtown Toronto|
|Friday, September 28th, 2012 (3:30pm - 9:30pm)|
Paperless Dental Software
- Ease of use (efficiency increase / productivity)
- Compliance With RCDSO Guidelines
- The Fundamentals ? increase case acceptance, tighten recalls, and more for the front desk
Hi-Tech Dental Equipment
- The Truth About Hi-Tech Dental Products
- Sensors Or Phosphor Plates: How To Decide Which Is Best For Your Practice
- Operatory Ergonomics & Layout: How To Prepare/Improve Your Operatory For Digital Dental Records
- Purchasing/Upgrading Practice Computers & Network Hardware: Key Considerations
- 3D Radiography (CBCT) Technology: Will Your Practice Benefit From This Technology?
- Lasers & Cameras: What To Consider When Reviewing Different Models?
- How To Get Your Staff 'On-Board' With Technology
- Perfecting Digital Dental Records
Design For Renovation & New Construction
- Choosing The Correct Contractor For Your Project
- How To Increase Your Chances Of Accurate Project Quotations/Budgets
- Practice Layout: The Importance Of A Great Design
- Recent Trends In Practice Design
- How To Avoid The Typical Pitfalls Associated With Construction Projects
Note: The ship will leave the harbor at exactly 3:45pm — we are unable to hold the boat launch if any registrants are late.
- Meet and Greet
- Peter Li: Ensuring RCDSO Compliance and Making Charting Comprehensive and Straightforward
- Shelley Shultz: The Basics Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- Scott Liles: Selecting & Implementing Hi-Tech Dental Equipment
- Steve Roll: Practice Design For Renovation & New Construction
- Interactive Question & Answer
- Manufacturer Demonstrations (special event pricing will be available)
- Chef's Dinner & Drinks
Food and Drink
- A variety of appetizers and deserts will compliment the main course of filet mignon and a 5oz lobster tail (vegetarian alternatives are available if ordered in-advance).
- Each participant will receive two drink tickets for use at the bar, as well as unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.