Technology is allowing industries of all types to increase efficiency. In the dental industry, the list of technological advancements that allow dentists to gain more information to diagnose issues and complete procedures more efficiently is very long. What isn’t as evident, however, is how greatly technological advancements can increase the capabilities of a dental practice’s front desk. Specifically, I’m referring to automation. More and more dental practice’s are automating their processes every year. So, what can be automated?
1) Appointment Confirmations – The biggest offender of time wasting for front desk staff is the age old practice of manually calling each patient to confirm their appointment. ClearDent can automate this for you easily by setting up a system where patients will automatically receive an email, recorded phone message, or text message (based on their preference) where they can quickly confirm their appointment.
2) Appointment Status – When a patient has received their appointment confirmation message, it is a very simple process to confirm their appointment. When they do this, ClearDent will automatically update the patient’s status in the system.
3) Recall Reminders – No more letting patient’s slip through the cracks. ClearDent will automatically reach out to patient’s who still need to book their next recall. Because of tight integration, ClearDent can see who needs to book, check their contact preferences, and send them a message to book.
4) New Patient Welcome Package – Make a good first impression with your new patients. Have ClearDent automatically send them a welcome package.
5) Happy Birthday Messages – Show your patients that you care, and further build a strong bond to increase retention. Have ClearDent send every patient a happy birthday message.
And, because this is the way of the future, ClearDent is working hard to take advantage of our dental software ecosystem to bring even more time and money saving automations to our customers. Check out our new and improved website for even more information.