This lecture-styled session explores how to optimize your dental practice operations with ClearDent. We’ll discuss best practices and show you the tools, features, and reports needed to achieve them. You’ll learn how to use real data to make informed decisions that will help your practice grow and thrive. Join our in-person Community Class in Calgary as we demonstrate how simple it can be to streamline your day-to-day operations. This class is eligible for 3 CE Credits.
Learning objectives include:
- Best practices for managing insurance policies and getting patients to notify you of changes.
- Using reports to quickly identify patients with sufficient insurance coverage to increase production and collection.
- Gaining insights into trends and optimizing the performance of your multi-location practice with ClearDent Link and ClearInsight.
- Enhancing your reputation with our automated follow-up and review system.
- Using the Treatment Plan Manager feature and funnel reports to help identify “money left on the table” and to get more patients without outstanding (and much-needed) treatments booked.
- Uncover hidden revenue, boost efficiency, and optimize chair utilization with real-time data analysis.
- New ClearDent Feature Highlights.
As an Alberta native, Allison has worked in the dental field since 2000, first as a Preauthorization Coordinator and later as an Office Manager before joining ClearDent in 2017. Her practical dental experience helps her better identify with offices as she trains and provides a unique perspective on how an all-in-one dental management software can benefit practices.